When the season of spring is bountiful, so is everyone’s dishes. Head over to your nearby farmer’s market for the best local produce you can get. Fresh, organic, locally-grown; let’s support our local farmers and get the freshest harvest we can buy. Even though the Marin area has an all-year-round farmer’s market, the majority of them sell their harvest in spring. Here’s a list of business schedules of the farmer’s market throughout the Marin and North Bay area.
However, please do remember to check the dates a day or a week before you head over to the market. Some of these dates are not finalized.
Marin County Farmers’ Markets (Year-Round)
- Thursday Marin Farmers’ Market – Thursdays 8 AM to 1 PM at the Marin Veterans Memorial Auditorium’s parking lot
- Sunday Marin Farmers’ Market – Sundays 8 AM to 1 PM at the Marin Civic Center parking lot
- Corte Madera Farmers’ Market – Wednesdays 12NN to 5 PM at the Corte Madera Town Center Courtyard
- Marin County Mart Farmers’ Market – Saturdays 9 AM to 2 PM at the Sir Francis Drake Blvd and Larkspur Landing Circle
- Mill Valley Farmers’ Market – Fridays 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM at the Alto Shopping Center, 759 E. Blithedale, Mill Valley
Seasonal Farmers Markets in and Around Marin
- Downtown San Rafael Farmers’ Market – Thursdays June–September 6 PM to 9 PM at 1000 Fourth Street, Downtown San Rafael
- Fairfax Community Farmers’ Market – Wednesdays May 1–September 25 4 PM to 8 PM at Bolinas Park, 124 Bolinas Road, Fairfax
- Novato’s Farmers’ Market – Tuesdays May 7–September 24 4 PM – 8 PM at the 1707 Grant Avenue at 7th Street (behind CVS)
- Point Reyes Station Farmers’ Market – Saturdays Late June–Early November 9 AM to 1 PM at Toby’s Feed Barn, 11250 Ca-1, Point Reyes Station