Last Updated: Jun-03-2022
Users are responsible for any third-party data they provide or share through the website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide such data to us.
Information We Collect
We may collect and combine information about you when you access or use the website, including:
- first and last name
- email address
Log and Usage Information: browser type you use, hardware model, operating system, IP address, unique device identifiers, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and browsing behavior like time spent, what site you came from, what site you visit when you leave us, and browsing behavior.
Account Information: if you create an account on the website, we collect the information you provide to us related to the account, like first and last name, username, password, and email address.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our website and other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information collected to:
- Facilitate and improve our online experience;
- Provide and deliver products and services, and perform authentication;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- If you have indicated to us that you wish to receive notifications or promotional messages;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and others;
- Comply with our legal obligations;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities.
How We May Share Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Third-Party Services Providers. We may share data with service providers, vendors, contractors, or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, like those who assist us with our business and internal operations like fraud prevention, customer service, experiences, personalization, marketing, and advertising;
- Change in Business. We may share data in connection with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- To Comply with Law. We may share data to facilitate the legal process from lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement demands as permitted by law.
- With Your Consent. We may share data with third parties when we have your consent.
- With Advertising and Analytics Partners. See the section entitled “Advertising and Analytics” below.
We use Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google LLC. We use this service to help analyze how users use the website, with a view to analyzing usage across devices and offering improvements for all users.
We implement commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
EU Privacy Rights
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom, have certain statutory rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in relation to their personal data.
Data Subject Access Requests
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request:
- a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to correct the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to delete your Account or Personal Data;
- to object to the processing of your Personal Data for certain purposes;
To access your privacy rights, send us an email at [email protected].
We will generally process requests within one month. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond.
Legal Bases For Processing Personal Data
We may process your Personal Data under applicable data protection law on the following legal grounds:
- Consent: where you have provided consent to process your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate interest: we process your Personal Data to provide our Services to you such as to provide our online user experience, communicate with you, provide customer service, analyze and improve our business, and protect our Services.
Storage of Information in the United States
Information we maintain may be stored both within and outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States and that U.S. laws may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
- contact @ filmnight.org